Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Average lifespan Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron ?

I just bought a sedu and would like to know the average lifespan of the flat iron if its only used once every two weeks or something. I read a lot of reviews of people complaining that it doesn't last long enough. I just want to know that someone at least have had it longer than a yearAverage lifespan Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron ?
Hi, I bought a Sedu ionic off of folica. com in early december, and haven't had any problems with it at all.





I have left it on all day by accident, and it still works like a charm.





I have taken it everywhere with me, i even used it with a plug converter when I went to Europe and Asia.





I would hope that minimal use of your sedu, would not give you any problems.





The money I spent on my flat iron was well worth it.





I love my sedu =)





I love the flips I can do with it, and the barrell size of curls I can do with my sedu.





Do you liek the results you get?





Average lifespan Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron ?
ive never had it but i read someones post here a few days ago about the T3 tourmaline iron and she said she had had it for 3 years and it still worked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment