Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron ??

I was wondering where i could buy one of these.


I heard there really good.


I live in Canada..so are there any site that will allow the order to go through Canada?Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron ??
folica.com





i'm going to get one through here (and i'm in canada too)


i think they might be sold out right now but i think they will get stock in soon.Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron ??
Be prepared for the shipping costs and the ungodly border fees. Freaking border people seem to look at a product and just say ';let's add X amount onto that';.


So have extra money on hand for when it's delivered.





The only places in canada that i've heard of these being sold...are sketchy.
I got my Solia a few years back, it worked great for my hair (and my sister's hair too). Last August my sister went to a college in california, she took the Solia with her. Initially I wanted another Solia, but Jonna (my hair stylist) convinced me to get a Sedu. I did. Like Jonna said, Sedu is the best.





Now they have 2008 model (Sedu Revolution) , i can't wait to try it!
IVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING ,IM A ROCK HOUND AND IF YOU FIND ONE ID TO GET ONE FOR MYSELF ,BARRYJACKBARRY@YAHOO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment