Tuesday, March 9, 2010

DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS : Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron ????

It got good reviews on folica.com but they said it will damage your hair pretty quickly. is this true? i straighten my hair 6 days a week.. whats a better straightener for me?DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS : Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron ????
Actually I just received the new one they released today ! I am looking forward to using it. I have read alot of reviews as well and I think if you buy a cheap flat iron they will damage your hair ...make sure you use heat protection. They make tons of different ones. You will love how soft and silky your hair will be.





Hope this helps ~~


Good Luck !DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS : Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron ????
I have it!


it's simply amazing





and no, it doesn't damage your hair very quickly or at all for that matter (for me anyway) if you use a heat protectant





it makes your hair so shiny and smooth and it doesn't get frizzy in the rain/humidity either. :DD!

No comments:

Post a Comment