Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Which One: Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron 1.5'; or Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron 1.25';

Sedu: http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1560.html


Solia: http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1558.html





both are high rated on folica.com sedu is 1 and solia is 3 in all the straighteners on there. i have medium curly hair and i need to invest in a good straightener. the sedu is 126 and the solia is 88. have you had any experience with either of these and what did you think?Which One: Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron 1.5'; or Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron 1.25';
the Solia seems like the better one. better price, higher watts, and smaller plates. the smaller plates can help you do more styles with your hair than a bigger one. I'm actually considering that for myself *sigh* if only my mum would agree.Which One: Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron 1.5'; or Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron 1.25';
CHI .. just by a CHI. The day I bough one I cried becasue I had spent so much money and had skipped the CHI twice before.

No comments:

Post a Comment