Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Does anyone know if the Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron (1 1/2';) can be used to curl?

I have thick, curly hair and have broken down and decided to get a better flat iron. Everyone seems to be raving about this one, but I like to curl my hair hair sometimes with the flat iron I have now when certain parts of stay straight.Does anyone know if the Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron (1 1/2';) can be used to curl?
Any flat iron can curl hair. Since the Sedu is 1 1/2';, your curls might be a little bigger %26amp; looser. But yes it'll work. I have a 2'; %26amp; 1';. They both work nicely. I think the smaller the flat iron is, the easier to do. Just use some heat protecting spray %26amp; your hair will look great (:Does anyone know if the Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron (1 1/2';) can be used to curl?
Yes, I have tried it and it works.
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment