Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Does the Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron really work?!?

I've been doing some alot of research on flat irons.


I've narrowed down to the SEDU. I've read ALOT of positive reviews on it on Folica.com or all those just scams. like do they pay people to say that stuff?


and do you have to use anything on your hair before/after ironing it?


or does the sedu do all the work?


I really want to make sure before I spend alot of money on it.Does the Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron really work?!?
Yes. I have it. It is AMAZING. i got it as a christmas gift, and let me tell you, it has been one of the greatest gifts ive ever gotten. I could straighten my hair dry or wet, and whatever. It also makes my hair look shinier after im done! its really worth it. im not sure if i have the tourmaline one, but i know that Sedu is a reliable brand (i got mine from folica.com also) so there would be no difference whether thats the one i have or not. If anything, that should be better than the non-tourmaline one. Hope i helped, Good luck! :D
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment