Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Products for use with a Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron 1';?

I just purchased a Sedu hair iron. I just had to cut 6 inches off of my hair because i was using a cheap store brand hair iron and it damaged my hair so bad. I have medium length, medium thickness straight hair. It is now really healthy because of everything I just cut off, but I want to keep it like that. Are there any products that you would recommend to keep my hair healthy, prevent breakage, and protect it from heat? Any other tips for the Sedu hair iron? thank you so much.Products for use with a Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron 1';?
any type of heat protectant spray to put on your hair before you straighten it i use beyond the zone turn up the heat. this helps keep damage away. also make sure you aren't too harsh on the ends of your hair when you are using the flat iron, be gentle and don't leave it on for too long. its better to use more than one stroke of the flat iron than to just leave it on your hair. also since you do flat iron your hair i would seriously consider getting a trim every 5-6 weeks because no matter what your going to get split ends

No comments:

Post a Comment